- During the last half of lactation, kittens can be weaned on to the same food that is being fed to the queen, which simplifies the weaning process.
- Dry formulas are enriched with a high level of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), an essential structural component of the brain which occurs naturally in mothers’ milk.
- Feeding a dry formula of Science Plan Kitten to pregnant and lactating queens provides kittens with high levels of DHA before weaning. When also fed to kittens after weaning, additional DHA is supplied throughout the critical formation and development of brain and eyes.
To make a purchase
We apologise for the inconvenience, but due to the volume of price decreases and bag size changes of Hills petfood, we are currently unable to take online orders for Hills petfood. However, you can still order over the phone by following these simple steps. (Please note, all other products in our Online Shop are still available online.)
3 Simple Steps!
- Call us on Freephone 1800-2272-838
- Place your order with us and pay by credit card
- Next-Day Delivery to your door (if ordered before 3pm)
*Subject to availability. Terms & Conditions apply.
Did you know?
Now you can also order pet supplies and prescription-only medications on the phone and get it delivered straight to your door. Simply call 1800-2272-838 to place your order.