Why Choose Us
What makes us so different? Why Choose Us? All employees of Cara Vet Group have strict guiding principles which we all adhere to. It is the little things that make the difference:
- Cara - Did you know that the word ‘Cara’ in Irish means friend? That is why we call ourselves the Cara Vet Group, because all animals are our friends. We really care about all our furry friends that you bring into us. Being pet owners ourselves, we know how much your pet means to you.
- State-of-the-Art Medical & Surgical Facilities - Not only are we accredited as a Registered Veterinary Hospital, (which means that we have all necessary equipment and resources on-site), but we have gone the extra mile to provide our clients and patients with a very modern, state-of-the-art medical and surgical facility. Our clients often comment on how this gives them peace of mind that their pet is in fantastic hands while in our care.
- All creatures great and small - Dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, reptiles, rodents, frogs and fish… You name it, we treat it. We care about all species and treat them all with respect and care.
- Complimentary Services - We provide various free services to help provide an affordable method of ensuring the wellbeing and health of your pet is maintained.
- Free Parking Facilities - We provide free parking for our clients at the Cara Veterinary Hospital in Ballycoolin and the Cara Veterinary Clinic on the North Circular Road.
- Emergency - We provide access to 24/7 emergency care, so save our contact details should the situation ever arise that you need them.
- Expert Staff - Our vets have over 50 years of veterinary experience combined. They have treated thousands of pets for a variety of problems, and they are constantly updating their skills with continuous education, the latest innovations and protocols.
- Modern Technology - When you choose Cara Vet Group, you have the comfort of knowing that you and your pet are getting the best in modern technology and medicine.
- Compassionate Care - We are dedicated to minimising the suffering of pets during the later stages of their lives, and to provide information and support in order to minimise the suffering experienced by our clients and their families.
- After-Care - Following all procedures, we call our clients to make sure the animal is recovering well. Our clients appreciate this, because it shows them that we really care. This additional information enables us to provide a superior level of care to all patients.
- Wellbeing - We base all our recommendations first on what is in the best interest of our patients. Their health and wellbeing always comes first.
- Communication - In order to be able to provide you and your pet with the best care, it is vital that we listen. Communication is key when it comes to your pets.
- Exclusivity - We only see one patient at a time. We base our measure of success on the quality of the relationship we have with each client and their pet.
- Open and Honest - In advance of any treatment, we will provide you with a written treatment plan detailing an estimate of all costs so that there will be no surprises. We always advise clients to obtain adequate insurance so that unexpected treatment costs don’t become an issue.
- Helpful - If you require help financially, we will work with you to find a way for you to maintain your pet's health.