Terms & Conditions
Delivery & Shipping
- Delivery to a single delivery address within the Republic of Ireland is charged at the following rates:
- €8.80 per parcel (max weight of parcel: 30kg)
- If your order weighs more than 30kg, you will be charged €8.80 for each additional 30kg.
- If you place your order before 3pm, you will receive it the next day. Any orders placed after 3pm will be delivered to you 2 days later.
- For certain products you need to allow 10-14 working days for delivery but we will always let you know if there is likely to be a delay.
- If for some reason your order cannot be dispatched within the specified time, we will contact you via email or phone to notify you of this. If your item is not in stock, we will back-order it for you. You always have the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
- If you require a delivery outside the Republic of Ireland, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org advising us of your destination and we will get back to you with the relevant cost of shipping.
- May be used in conjunction with a Cara Vet Group gift certificate (applies to phone orders).
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue our Delivery Service at any time.
I'd like to have my order delivered to more than one address. Can you arrange this?
Yes. Simply provide us with the relevant delivery addresses, a mobile number for each address and if possible please provide an alternate mobile number in case the primary mobile is not reachable.
What if I'd like my items to be delivered when they become available, rather than in one delivery?
This is possible, however, you will be charged per package, per delivery.
All returns or complaints shall be dealt with in accordance with the Consumer Information Act 1978 and the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980.
It is important that we resolve refunds or complaints A.S.A.P. making sure that you, our customer, is happy.
We recommend you use recorded delivery to send returns back to us, or alternatively, return it in person.
You can return an item if it is different from what we have advertised, or that is faulty or damaged on delivery. You must contact us within 7 days of receipt of order to inform us that you are returning your product.
All returned items must be sent back unused and in the original packaging.
Hill's Prescription Diet
If you order Hill's Prescription Diet, please note that your order will be subject to verification by Cara Veterinary Group to ensure that the animal that you intend in giving the food to, has been prescribed it by their bone fide veterinary practitioner. If a client is not a bona fide client of Cara Veterinary Group, we reserve the right to check with the bona fide veterinary practitioner that the animal is currently prescribed that particular food.
- All animals receiving the food should have regular check-ups (at least every 6 months or more regularly depending on the veterinary practitioner's advice)
- If it is discovered that the animal has not been prescribed it, Cara Veterinary Group reserve the right to cancel your order, and provide you with a full refund.
General Terms & Conditions
Cara Veterinary Group reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and services offered. You are responsible for checking the terms and conditions at time of purchase and periodically. The information, logos and images on this site cannot be copied, modified, reproduced, used in any other materials, interfered with or transmitted without our consent. All content is the property of Cara Veterinary Group.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Cara Veterinary Group's sites or services or information by means of hacking or unlawful interference.
We make every effort to describe our products, prices and related information correctly. If you are unsure about a product description, price or information about the product, please contact us before purchasing.
By purchasing from our site you state that you are over 18 years old.
No contract of sale will exist between you and Cara Veterinary Group until the goods purchased have been dispatched.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. All returns or complaints shall be dealt with in accordance with The Consumer Information Act 1978 and the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980.
By purchasing from Cara Veterinary Group, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.