Signs and Symptoms of Dental Disease
The following are signs and symptoms of dental disease in pets:
- BAD BREATH-one of the first signs
- Yellowish-brown crust of plaque on the teeth near the gum line
- Red and Swollen Gums
- Pain or bleeding when your pet eats
- Decreased appetite or difficulty eating
- Loose or missing teeth
- Many pets suffer in silence with dental disease, while some act depressed.
- Diseased gums are thickened, reddened and bleed easily
- If warning signs are present, your pet needs veterinary attention.
Click on the links below to learn more about your pet's dental health:
- Tooth Disease
- Erosive Lesions
- How to Check your Pet's Teeth
- Six Steps to Keep your Pet's Teeth Healthy
- Top Tips for Brushing your Pet's Teeth
Contact us today with any queries.